Bi-pap /C-pap rent / sale
Care health nursing bureau provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to BiPAP Auto -dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
Phillips Bi-level positive airway pressure (BiPAP) can mean the difference between compliance and noncompliance for patients struggling to adapt to CPAP therapy. It emulates natural breathing through pressure relief, for an enhanced level of comfort.
- It delivers positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in spontaneously breathing patients weighing over 30kg (66 lbs).
- The Philips BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube highlight the advantages and intelligent technologies, however it likewise includes a Heated Tube system which makes BiPAP treatment even more agreeable.
- It gives natural breathing through pressure relief, for an improved level of comfort.
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2o
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 (5-min increments) min
- Diameter:18 cm L x14 cm W x10 cm H (7″ L x 5.5″ Wx4″ H)
- Flex pressure relief: 0 to 3cm H2o
- Weight without humidifier: 1.36 (3)kg (lbs)
- Device setup: LCD/control wheel/push button
- Altitude compensation: Automatic
- Data storage capacity Display (minimum): Compliance VIC, 1-, 7- and 30-day averages
- Data storage capacity SD Card (minimum): gt 1 yr
- Humidification: Integrates with System One 60 Series heated humidifier and System One 60 Series Heated Tube humidifier Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs